A lot of times, it’s tough to know what you’re getting in an urgent care center. Sometimes, the service is quick but the care is poor, or it’s the other way around. With us, though, you can count on quality care at an efficient pace and an affordable price.
Our AFC Urgent Care Ballantyne team further explains what you can expect when you pay us a visit, so keep reading!
- Coming to see us is less expensive than going to the ER. Every year, people spend $4.4 billion on emergency room visits when the treatment they need could be delivered by our urgent care center. A visit to our urgent care clinic costs between $100 and $200 on average, whereas an ER visit costs typically costs more than $1,000.
- We work with a diverse range of insurance plans. You likely won’t have to worry about our AFC center not being able to take your insurance payment method. Our complete list of accepted insurance companies can be seen here.
- Self-pay options are available at a reduced rate. There is a $140 office fee for visiting our AFC facility, but we offer discounted prices if you are self-paying or do not have insurance. You can ask us a question regarding our self-pay choices here.
- Visiting our urgent care center on any given day is a smart idea. We’re open seven days a week and have extended hours to accommodate your hectic schedule! We’re open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Don’t want to miss work? No problem! We’re open on weekends and can provide non-emergency care to help you get back on your feet and back to work ASAP.
- There is no need to make an appointment. We provide non-emergency care without the need to schedule an appointment ahead of time! You also don’t need to arrange an appointment if you need a COVID-19, strep or flu test. Simply come in and we’ll take care of you!
Feeling less than your best? Don’t hesitate to visit our AFC Urgent Care Ballantyne team today!